How the Flying Club Works
Planes are scheduled via an on-line scheduling tool or via telephone using an automated scheduler. Members pay a monthly fixed dues amount and hourly rates for flying time. Availability of aircraft is excellent; no minimum advance notice is required.
Hourly rates are ' wet ' and members may fuel at any FBO of their choice with fuel purchases reimbursed by the Club at pre-defined rates. Plane Captains and Maintenance Officer watch over the mechanical status of the planes, so you simply pre-flight and go flying!
- Great availability of all planes
- No 'per day' minimum rates
- All rates are ' wet '
- Professionally, well maintained aircraft
- Easy, on-line or telephone based scheduling system
- Regular Club programs, fly-ins and seminars
- Safety and Mentor Pilot volunteers
- Limited number of Memberships insures you can fly when you want!
- All the benefits of ownership - but without the cost!